Full Service Computer Repair
Mastertech is Pahrump’s only full-service computer repair shop. Our team of certified technicians can diagnose, repair, tune-up, and upgrade all brands and varieties of laptop and desktop computers. Our proprietary 22-point inspection and repair process ensures that no issue is overlooked. Mastertech follows a strict No-Fix, No-Charge policy – if we can’t fix your problem for any reason, we will not charge you for our time! If for any reason you aren’t satisfied with our work, our 30 day no-questions-asked warranty ensures that your problem will be resolved.
Some services we perform on computers:
- Virus & Malware Removal
- Laptop screen repair
- Hard Drive cleanup & junk file removal
- Hardware diagnostics and replacement
- Password recovery
- Startup Optimization to speed up boot times
- Software Updates
- Network diagnostics
- Data recovery
- and much, much more!
Free Diagnostics and Bench Service
Mastertech never charges for diagnostics. Bring your computer into our shop and we will turn it on in front of you and ensure that your problem is worth our overnight check-in service.
To show our appreciation for the Pahrump community, Mastertech offers FREE bench service. Many problems are simply too small to warrant an overnight check-in. Is your computer experiencing one minor issue but is otherwise healthy? Bring it in to Mastertech Computers and we may be able to fix it on the bench right in front of you, at no cost!
Flat-rate Service Fees
Although most repairs are completed in less than two days, we offer expedited services for time-critical repairs. Mastertech never charges an hourly rate for services we perform in our shop.
- $99 Standard Service – our standard flat-rate fee for PC troubleshooting & repair. Most customers use this option.
- $140 Rocket Repair – Guaranteed same-day completion. Note that your computer must be checked in before 10:00AM to be eligible for this option and that not all repairs are eligible.
More Options: Remote Support and On-site Service Calls
Many problems can be resolved without bringing your computer to our shop. Mastertech offers several hassle-free options to reduce your downtime and help you avoid bringing your computer to our shop unless it is absolutely necessary:
- We can remotely solve many computer issues over the internet. Note that this option requires that your computer turns on and has a stable internet connection. Contact Us today to schedule a remote access session or read more about our Remote Support services.
- Some issues are specific to your home, building, or location. These include network problems, internet connectivity issues, or problems with on-site hardware such as cameras. Mastertech offers service calls at your business or residential location. Read more about our on-site Service Call options.